Got any clerical errors on Birth/Death/Marriage Certificate? Wrong spelling, sex, date of birth, among others? Worry not as any correction can now be changed without a court order. The City Government of Cagayan de Oro through the City Civil Registry Office can process such request for correction pursuant to RA No. 9048 and 10172. Just visit their office at City Hall or contact them via 0906-828-8219/0906-828-8187 or send email to for further inquiries.


from City Civil Registry Office

Facebook Comments