Starting tomorrow, March 16, 2022, all consular offices of the Department of Foreign Affairs (DFA) nationwide will now be accepting fully vaccinated walk-in passport applicants particularly those who are eligible to avail of the courtesy lane. In Cagayan de Oro, the DFA Consular Office is at the 5th floor, BPO Tower, SM CDO Downtown Premier.
In its advisory, DFA stated that walk-in applicants should be fully vaccinated, bring pertinent passport application requirements including valid ID and proof of vaccination.
Those eligible for passport courtesy lane should bring the following (where applicable):
- Senior Citizens: Senior Citizen ID Card
- Pregnant Applicants: Proof of Pregnancy (e.g. medical certificate)
- Solo Parents: Valid Solo Parent Identification Card
- Persons with Disabilities: Valid PWD Identification Card
- Minors aged 7 years old and below (must be accompanied by a parent or a legal guardian): Original and photocopy of Philippine Statistics Authority Birth Certificate; pritned on security paper, additional documents as may be required
Meanwhile, Overseas Filipino Workers (OFWs) and Seafarers must present ONE of the following:
- Valid Overseas Workers Welfare Administration E-card
- Valid and current employment contract
- Valid work visa
- Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)
Non-courtesy lane eligible passport applicants will have to secure an online appointment at passport.gov.ph.