Valencia City Police Station Chief Investigator Police Lt. Pablo Jugos Jr. has branded as fake news to what was being circulated in social media about an incident in Barangay Tongantongan, Valencia City last Thursday, February 17, 2022 in which a victim was reportedly bitten by a “zombie”.

In his report, PLt. Jugos said the suspect identified as Carl Antonio Conilas, 25 years old, had a quarrel with his wife then left their house and took a short cut which passed by the hut of the victim identified as Anthony Arenas, 30 years old. The victim said he heard a shout and saw the suspect running naked towards him so he ran away but the suspect caught up with him and a fight ensued. Accordingly, based on investigation, the suspect bit the hand of the victim to free himself during the fight. The commotion was reported to local tanods which led to the apprehension of the suspect who is now in police custody. The suspect reportedly previously had a drug history and underwent rehabilitation. Here’s the interview below from Magnum Radyo.

273281986-1283570238818311-2438882089147313165-n
274232087-1283570405484961-7858462291284963612-n
274230197-1283570455484956-12744497473035275-n
274221847-1283570392151629-1330272416040703780-n

photos by Kristine Baylon

Facebook Comments