The Cagayan de Oro City Scholarship Office has now started accepting online applications for City College Scholarships for the year 2022. Submission of online applications will only be from 8:00am to 5:00pm until March 11.
For applications, just visit the link below.
Meanwhile, all applicants are required to attend the “Online Applicants’ Assembly” on March 19 through the CDO City Scholarships Office FB page.
Aferwhich, applicants are required to submit the necessary documents placed inside a long brown envelope with their name, online application reference number, and contact number to CSO at the 2nd floor, City Hall bridge, starting March 21 until April 8 from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Enclosed in a clean long brown envelope, write applicant’s name, contact number and online application reference code legibly.
- Photocopy of grades (Grade 12 1st semester)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Residency of parents indicating specific address in Cagayan de Oro with length of residence
- Clear residence map indicating specific home address for validation purposes
- Printed picture of residence
- Copy of Parent’s Proof of Income (choose whichever is applicable):
a. If indigent,
- Barangay Certification indicating monthly income and source of income of both parents or
- BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption for unemployed parents
b. If employed or self-employed,
- BIR Income Tax Certificate
- Certificate of Awards and Leadership from the School Head
- Photocopy of PWD ID of the applicant
- Photocopy of 4Ps ID of parents
- Certification of Indigenous People Membership
The lucky and selected city scholars will receive the following benefits:
- full tuition, matriculation and other fees;
- monthly stipend;
- holistic formation.
The list of the new scholars will be announced on May 30. For further inquiries, just visit its FB page, CDO CITY SCHOLARSHIPS OFFICE or contact 0929-819-0819.