Due to the rising number of Covid-19 cases, the Inter-Agency Task Force on COVID-19 (IATF) through Resolution No. 156-C, has placed Cagayan de Oro City and several other areas under ALERT LEVEL 3 starting this Friday, January 14 until January 31.
Below are guidelines under Alert Level 3.
Download IATF Res. No. 156-C HERE.
See full list of new areas included under Alert Level 3 are as follows:
A. For Luzon:
- Cordillera Administrative Region: Benguet, Kalinga, Abra;
- Region I: La Union, Ilocos Norte, Pangasinan;
- Region II: Nueva Vizcaya, Isabela, Quirino;
- Region III: Nueva Ecija, Tarlac;
- Quezon Province;
- Region IV-B: Occidental Mindoro, Oriental Mindoro;
- Region V: Camarines Sur, Albay.
B. For Visayas:
- Region VI: Bacolod City, Aklan, Capiz, Antique;
- Region VII: Cebu City, Mandaue City;
- Tacloban City.
C. For Mindanao:
- Cagayan De Oro City;
- Davao City;
- Region XIII (CARAGA): Butuan City, Agusan Del Sur;
- Cotabato City.