A woman selling fake vaccination cards was arrested in an entrapment operation conducted by detectives of the Criminal Investigation and Detection Group CIDG-CFU yesterday, November 29, 2021 at about 3:00 PM at Zone 7, Brgy. Bulua, Cagayan de Oro City. The unnamed suspect was arrested after accepting marked money in exchange of the fake vaccination cards.
Seized from the suspect were:
- Two (2) pcs One Hundred 100-peso bill marked money (Dusted);
- Two thousand fifty pesos (Php 2,050.00) in different denomination;
- Five (5) pcs Fake Vaccination card;
- One (1) unit HP Laptop;
- One (1) unit Brother printer;
- One (1) unit QUAFF Laminating Film Machine; and
- One (1) unit QUAFF PAPER CUTTER.
photos via Magnum Live