After weeks of thorough preparation and evaluation, six (6) public schools of the Department of Education (DepEd) – Schools Division of Lanao del Norte finally welcomed back students of Kinder to Grade III yesterday, November 15, as part of the limited pilot face-to-face classes. They were the only schools in Northern Mindanao included in the pilot impementation.
The schools included in the face-to-face classes are as follows:
- DALAMA CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Baroy, Lanao del Norte
- BABALAYA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Bacolod, Lanao del Norte
- NAPO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Linamon, Lanao del Norte
- MASIBAY INTEGRATED SCHOOL – Nunungan, Lanao del Norte
- TAMBACON INTEGRATED SCHOOL – Magsaysay, Lanao del Norte
- MARCELA T. MABANTA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL – Kauswagan, Lanao del Norte
Accordingly, the said schools underwent various monitoring from the DepEd, provincial government, and the LGU. As required, all teachers are already vaccinated as school officials guaranteed to the parents that their children are safe inside the school.
Health protocols were followed including temperature check, disinfection, and handwashing.
As shown in the photos below, student desks have plastic dividers.
photos by PIO Lanao del Norte