All individuals under 18 years old are now allowed to enter malls and shopping centers in Cagayan de Oro subject to specific conditions. This after City Mayor Oscar Moreno approved yesterday, November 10, 2021 the Specific Guidelines for such while the city is under Alert Level 2. The said guidelines also cover the vulnerable groups (older than 65 years, those with immunodeficiencies, comorbidities, or other health risks, and pregnant women) and differently-abled persons of any age.
- Regardless of vaccination status, all individuals under 18 years old may be allowed to enter malls and shopping centers with the following conditions:
- They are accompanied by adults at all times while inside the malls and shopping centers
- No minors of school age shall be allowed to enter malls and shopping centers during school days and hours, or during such time that they are supposed to be answering their respective school modules
- Although they may be allowed in kids’ amusement centers or arcades, no minors shall be allowed to play video games in internet cafes at all times
- Minors must also undergo the usual entrance screening in malls and shopping centers, e.g. temperature taking, distancing, and the like
- For the vulnerable population group (older than 65 years, those with immunodeficiencies, comorbidities, or other health risks, and pregnant women must be FULLY VACCINATED before they may be allowed to enter malls and shopping centers. They shall be required to present their respective vaccination cards or certificates before they may be allowed to enter. This rule shall also apply to differently-abled persons of any age.
- Barangay Exit Pass (BEP) shall no longer be required. However, for contact tracing purposes, the City Ordinance requiring the use of the Higala Application QR Code shall still be implemented.
- The guidelines shall be in effect while the city is under Alert Level 2
Read full text below.
courtesy of Brgy 14, Cdo