The Philippines’ Cinderella Faye Obeñita has just been crowned MISS INTERCONTINENTAL 2021 during the coronation night at Sharm El Sheik in Egypt becoming just the second Filipina to win the crown. Prior to her winning the crown, the 25-year-old senior tourism officer from Cagayan de Oro City was just a wildcard entry during the Binibining Pilipinas beauty pageant. Congratulations!
Watch the announcement of the winner below.
Check out her winning answer during the Q&A.
Other winners are as follows:
- 1st runner-up: Mexico, Paulina Uceda
- 2nd runner-up: England, Romy Simpkins
- 3rd runner-up: Seychelles, Kelly-Mary Anette
- 4th runner-up: Canada, Kaitlyn Li
- 5th runner-up: Colombia, Maria Paula Castillo
Meanwhile, checkout her mother’s reaction below.