Six schools in Northern Mindanao, all of them in Lanao del Norte are among 90 schools nationwide named by the Department of Education (DepEd) for its pilot implementation of face-to-face classes starting November 15, 2021.
They are as follows:
- DALAMA CENTRAL ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Baroy, Lanao del Norte
- BABALAYA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Bacolod, Lanao del Norte
- NAPO ELEMENTARY SCHOOL – Linamon, Lanao del Norte
- MASIBAY INTEGRATED SCHOOL – Nunungan, Lanao del Norte
- TAMBACON INTEGRATED SCHOOL – Magsaysay, Lanao del Norte
- MARCELA T. MABANTA NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL – Kauswagan, Lanao del Norte
According to DepEd, the said schools were carefully evaluated in coordination with the Department of Health (DOH), relative to their readiness and safety. The list of schools was released yesterday, October 25.
For more of the guidelines for the pilot implementation of face-to-face classes, download DepEd-DOH Joint Memorandum Circular No. 1, s. 2021 below.