For the second straight day, Cagayan de Oro City recorded just ONE (1) new Covid-19 case. This is based on Covid-19 Briefer No. 613 by the Department of Health Center for Health Development Northern Mindanao. Meanwhile, the region recorded only 77 new Covid-19 cases and 544 recoveries today as recovery rate further improved to 90.56%.
View latest figures from DOH-10 below.
- 77 New Confirmed Cases Recorded
- 76 New Local Cases (12 Bukidnon, 5 Lanao del Norte, 34 Misamis Occidental, 16 Misamis Oriental, 1 Cagayan de Oro City, 8 Iligan City)
- 1 New ROF/LSI Case (1 Misamis Oriental)
- Of the reported above, there is 1 Confirmed Case Death (1 Misamis Oriental)
- After verification, there are 21 Confirmed Case Deaths (2 Bukidnon, 12 Camiguin, 2 Lanao del Norte, 1 Misamis Oriental, 4 Cagayan de Oro City)
- Confirmed case Fatality Rate in Region X is at 3.69% (2,946 deaths)
- 544 Confirmed cases were tagged as Recovered (100 Bukidnon, 27 Camiguin 31 Lanao del Norte, 111 Misamis Occidental, 93 Misamis Oriental, 164 Cagayan de Oro City, 18 Iligan City)
- Region X Recovery Rate is at 90.56% (72,075 recovered)