BREAKING! Cagayan de Oro City logged just ONE (1) new Covid-19 case today, October 11, 2021, something that happened only during the start of the pandemic last year. This is based on Covid-19 Briefer No. 612 by the Department of Health Center for Health Development Northern Mindanao. Meanwhile, the region recorded 125 new Covid-19 cases today.
View latest figures from DOH-10 below.
- 125 New Confirmed Cases Recorded
- 124 New Local Cases (20 Bukidnon, 6 Camiguin, 24 Lanao del Norte, 31 Misamis Occidental, 33 Misamis Oriental, 1 Cagayan de Oro City, 9 Iligan City)
- 1 New ROF/LSI Case (1 Iligan City)
- Of the reported above, there are 16 Confirmed Case Deaths (2 Bukidnon, 1 Lanao del Norte, 4 Misamis Occidental, 8 Misamis Oriental, 1 Cagayan de Oro City)
- After verification, there are 9 Confirmed Case Deaths (1 Bukidnon, 1 Misamis Occidental, 2 Cagayan de Oro City, 5 Iligan City)
- Confirmed case Fatality Rate in Region X is at 3.67% (2,924 deaths)
- 255 Confirmed cases were tagged as Recovered (28 Bukidnon, 18 Camiguin 8 Lanao del Norte, 95 Misamis Occidental, 32 Misamis Oriental, 57 Cagayan de Oro City, 17 Iligan City)
- Region X Recovery Rate is at 89.96% (71,531 recovered)