Looking for that heart-pumping mountain bike trails? The River Valley Ranch (RVR) Bike Park, a soon-to-open bike park located in Kiliog, Libona, Bukidnon offers various trails to challenge your mountain biking skills. The park is not yet open to the public and currently under development. Watch this video courtesy of Maintain the Pace as their group was invited to try out the trails.
By the way, RVR Bike Park has 5 levels of difficulty as follows:
- EASIER (White Circle) – fairly flat, wide and paved, suitable for all users
- EASY (Green Circle) – gentle climbs, easily avoidable obstacles such as rocks, roots and pot holes
- MORE DIFFICULT (Blue Square) – challenging riding with steep slopes, and/or obstacles, possibly on a narrow trail with poor traction; requires riding experience
- MOST DIFFICULT (Black Diamond) – a mixture of long steep climbs, loose trail surfaces, numerous difficult obstacles to avoid or jump over, drop-offs and sharp corners; some sections are definitely easier to walk
- Expert Unlimited (Double Black Diamond) – exceptional bike control skills and balance essential to clear many challenging obstacles; high risk level; only a handful of riders will enjoy these rides
Always wear safety gears like helmets, gloves and paddings whenever possible. Watch below.
Check out some screengrabs below.