The Department of Health reported the detection of 516 Delta variant cases in the country yesterday, August 29, 2021 including 48 in Northern Mindanao in the latest batch of whole-genome sequencing on Sunday. No details were given as to the specific areas in the region.
Of the 516 new Delta variant cases, 473 are local cases, 31 are Returning Overseas Filipinos (ROF), and 12 cases are currently being verified if these are local or ROF cases.
Of the 473 local cases:
- 114 cases had indicated addresses in the National Capital Region
- 24 cases had indicated addresses in Ilocos Region
- 32 cases in Cagayan Valley
- 64 cases in Central Luzon
- 79 cases in Calabarzon
- 20 cases in Mimaropa
- 16 cases in Bicol Region
- 13 cases in Western Visayas
- 23 cases in Central Visayas
- 12 cases in the Zamboanga Peninsula
- 48 cases in Northern Mindanao
- 22 cases in Davao Region
- 6 cases in Cordillera Administrative Region
More details in the link below.