Just hours after OCTA Research stated that Cagayan de Oro City is at “critical risk”, the city recorded 182 new confirmed Covid-19 cases, its highest single day number of new infections since the pandemic began. It surpassed the 177 recorded last May 30 before the city was placed under MECQ.
As per OCTA’s report, the city recorded critical levels in infection rate, intensive care unit (ICU) utilization and positivity rate. Said report further states that the new daily average of Covid-19 cases in the city from July 18 to 24 has risen to 117, a 109 percent increase than the past week’s 56 average cases. More details in the link below.
Meanwhile, below is the latest daily report from the Department of Health for today, July 25, 2021.
- 281 New Confirmed Cases Recorded
- 281 New Local Cases (29 Bukidnon, 16 Camiguin, 17 Misamis Occidental, 36 Misamis Oriental, 182 Cagayan de Oro City, 1 Iligan City)
- Of the reported above, there is 1 Confirmed Case Death (1 Cagayan de Oro City)
- After verification, there are 7 Confirmed Case Deaths (1 Bukidnon, 1 Camiguin, 5 Cagayan de Oro City)
- Confirmed case Fatality Rate in Region X is at 3.38% (1,226 deaths)
- 145 Confirmed cases were tagged as Recovered (70 Bukidnon, 8 Lanao del Norte, 2 Misamis Occidental, 26 Misamis Oriental, 39 Cagayan de Oro City)
- Region X Recovery Rate is at 84.55% (30,487 recovered)