Going to Butuan City or any other places in Caraga Region? The Regional Task Force for COVID-19 One Caraga Shield has just issued Resolution No. 37, Series of 2021, “A Resolution Restricting Travel Movement Between Regions X and Caraga to Contain the Spread of COVID-19 Delta Variant through the Establishment of Regional Border Checkpoints.” As such, travelers need to present ANY of the following requirements at the regional border checkpoints at Tagcatong and Vinapor, Carmen, Agusan del Norte upon entry.
- Negative RT-PCR result
- Vaccination card (completion of either 1st or 2nd doses provided that the required 14-day post vaccination period has elapsed)
- Safe, Swift, and Smart passage
- Stay Safe Pass
- Company ID and Travel Authority for APOR and frontline medical personnel
- Mayor permit or delivery documents for goods delivery; and
- ID with address info from Magsaysay, Misamis, Oriental
Read full text below.