Five more remains of soldiers who were on board the ill-fated C-130 plane in Patikul, Sulu have arrived in Cagayan de Oro City and are now at the 4th Infantry Division’s Headquarters at Camp Evangelista.
The 5 are as follows:
- TSgt Nelson B. Hadjiri (QMS) PA from Kadingilan, Bukidnon
- Pvt Carlos Jhun C. Paragua Jr. (Inf) PA from Manila de Bugabos, Butuan City
- Pfc Carlo D. Dapanas Jr. (Inf) PA from Manticao, MisOr
- Pfc Philip Dante T. Camilosa (Inf) PA from Bit-os, Butuan City
- Cpl. Jay-ar V. Obenita (Inf) PA from Lianga, Surigao del Sur
Browse screengrabs below from 4ID live video.
Watch the videos below.