Need to have a getaway from the hassles of urban lifestyle? Check out newly opened RANCHO TRES HERMANOS located in Sitio Baganao, Barangay Kibalabag, Malaybalay City. A private exclusive villa with a pool deep in the mountainous forested area, the place offers overnight accommodation and other amenities for a weekend sojourn with your family and friends. For bookings and inquiries, just contact 0956-364-2934 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
GETTING THERE. Rancho Tres Hermanos is located in the northeastern mountainous area of Barangay Kibalabag approximately 15 kilometers from Sayre Highway. If you’re coming from Cagayan de Oro, turn left at the intersection right after Pine Hills Hotel in Malaybalay City. Just follow this road which leads to Barangay Can-ayan. Along the way approaching Can-ayan (which is approx. 5 km from the highway), you’ll pass by the City Landfill area. Some 730 meters from the Landfill gate, turn left straight towards Can-ayan Creek (headwaters of Tagoloan River). After crossing the creek, just follow this road which leads to Brgy Kibalabag. Just check your odometer that you’ll turn right to Sitio Baganao at the 14-kilometer mark. Rancho Tres Hermanos is about a kilometer after the turn. See map below.
4-wheel drives and vehicles with high clearance are highly recommended to cross the creek. NOTE: The water level is normally lower than what is shown in the photo. Part of the package is a convoy to the site. Just contact the numbers indicated in this post for arrangement.
Package Rate: P12,000
- Use of Amenities and Home Equipment
- Tres Hermanos Villa – The house itself can accommodate up to 16pax. You may also bring your own tent if you exceed as it has a wide open field. 30pax is the maximum numbert of guests aceepted
- Rooms – 3 rooms and 1 attic
- Shower Rooms – 2 shower rooms, the main shower has hot & cold
- Swimming Pool – 5ft 5 inches deep adult pool, 3ft kids pool
- Bonfire – with free logs
- Tables & Benches
- Grilling Station – with free charcoal
- Gas Stove
- Utensils- complete sets
- Free soap, shampoo and dish soap
- Rice cooker good for 15 people
- Coffee maker
- Horseback riding from 3:00PM-5:00PM
- Hiking trail will be available at 8:00AM-9:00AM the following day
- Entertainment – Dart Games, Jenga, Texas Holdem Poker & Mini Mahjong
- Has standby generator in case of power outage
- Convoy going to Rancho Tres Hermanos is also available from 11:30AM-2:00PM. Please contact ahead of time.
NOTE: You can bring your own food, beverages and personal use items such as towels, toothbrushes and clothes.
Browse photos below.
Porch and balcony
View of nature
Dining and kitchen
Again, for bookings and inquiries, just contact 0956-364-2934 or send email to email@example.com. You can also message them in Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/Rancho-Tres-Hermanos-106163018368298/)