The remains of six soldiers who died during the C-130 crash last July 4, 2021 are now at the Camp Evangelista Gym in Patag, Cagayan de Oro City. Families of the victims were very emotional upon the arrival of the coffins bearing their remains.
The 6 who are all members of the Philippine Army are as follows:
- Sgt Butch D Maestro (Inf) PA – Balingoan, Mis Or
- Pvt Vic A Monera (Inf) PA – Dagumbaan, Maramag, Bukidnon
- Pvt Raymar C Carmona (Inf) PA – Agusan del Norte
- Pvt Mel Mark L Angana (Inf) PA – Malaybalay Bukidnon
- Pvt Mark Nash P Lumanta (Inf) PA – Dagumbaan, Maramag, Bukidnon
- Pvt Marcelino H Alquisar (Inf) PA – Impasug-ong, Bukidnon
Arrival at Lumbia Airport
Watch their arrival at Lumbia Airport earlier below.
Arrival at Camp Evangelista