Balsa is back and if you’re an anime junkie, then try out BALSA BONITA, the newest “One Piece” inspired floating cottage now operating in Moog, Laguindingan, Misamis Oriental. For bookings and inquiries, just contact 0997-749-2091, 0917-322-2359. By the way, you can enjoy a 10% discount when you book for the month of July.
In case you didn’t know, ONE PIECE is a popular Japanese manga series and adapted into anime. It tells the story of Monkey D. Luffy and his crew of Straw Hat Pirates onboard their ship “Thousand Sunny” setting off an adventure to the open sea called “Grand Line” in search for the ultimate treasure known as “One Piece” in order to become the next King of the Pirates.
Check out Balsa Bonita’s logo…
Contact Numbers: 0997 749 2091 , 0917 322 2359
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/BalsaBonita
- Monday – Thursday: 4,000php
- Friday – Sunday: 4,500php
Enjoy a 10% discount when you book for the month of July.
- Monday – Thursday : 3,600 php
- Friday – Sunday : 4,050 php
- two-way boat ride from the designated dock to our Balsa
- Vest for all ages
- Docking fee
- Each guest is required to pay the environmental fee of:
- P20.00 for LGU
- P10.00 for Brgy
- Swimming pool for kids
- View deck
- Grilling station
- Portable toilet
- Dressing room
- 🏴☠ One Piece Inspired balsa
- 🏴☠ Luffy’s standee (Nami will be joining the family soon)
- 🏴☠ WANTED photo booth
- 🏴☠ WANTED photos of the Straw Hat Pirates
- 🏴☠ The closer look of Grand Line.
Guests of Balsa Bonita will get off at the new dock in Moog, Laguindingan.
The balsa is adorn with characters of “One Piece.”
And it also has many One Piece photo booths.
Check it out.