Police have identified the six men on board two vehicles who were arrested at the Upper Puerto Quarantine Control Point in Cagayan de Oro City at around 4:30am today, June 6, 2021.
In a news report from the PNP Highway Patrol Group (HPG) shared by Axel Cam Tag in Facebook, the 6 were identified as follows:
- NILO BATERNA y PADAYHAG JR. 30 yrs. old, Married of Brgy. Lapasan, CDO;
- JEAN GAMIL y BORRES, 40 yrs. old, Married of Pob. Kapatagan, Lanao del Norte;
- JALAPODEN ITTO y PULAO, 34 yrs. old, 34 old, Married of Pob. Kapatagan, Lanao del Norte;
- NED LABUNOG III y MUTIA, 26 yrs. old, Married of Bacolod, CDOC;
- IRREY JUN PLANAS y LAURON, 37 yrs. old, Married of Kapatagan, Lanao del Norte.
- Jihad Guindo y Antalo, 32 yo, married resident of Poblacion Kapatagan Lanao del Norte
Accordingly, a White Toyota Hi-Ace Super Grandia van was flagged down by police for violation of Sporting an Improvised Plate. The van driver could not present his driver’s license as well as the vehicle’s OR/CR and while their conversation is going on, the accosting HPG Officer noticed in plain view one pistol grip protruding from the waistband of the said driver, which resulted to his immediate arrest as well as the passengers.
A search followed and recovered from the van were as follows:
- 1 Unit Cal. .38 pistol BERSA Made with serial# C39048-MSV-1
- 1 pc. Magazine of Cal. .380 with 7 rds of 380 live ammunitions
- 1 Unit Cal. 40 1911 pistol MAC with serial # M17
- 1 pc. Cal. 40 Magazine
- 8 rds. of live ammunition for Cal 40
- 1 unit 9mm Glock pistol with serial # AEAL 360-MSV-3
- 2 pcs 9 mm glock magazine
- 10 rds 9mm live ammos
- 1 unit Cal. 40 1911 Armscor Pistol with serial 1132000
- 3 pcs. Cal 40 magz.
- 21 rds of cal. 40 live ammos
- 6 rds. cal 40 live ammos
- 1 plastic ammo box with 20 pcs. of .380 live ammos.
- 3 pcs. aluminum foil used as gutter (drug paraphernalia)
- 3 pcs. foil used as totter (drug paraphernalia)
- 1 pc. improvised lighter color blue and green (drug paraphernalia)
- 1 roll aluminum foil (drug paraphernalia)
Recovered from the second vehicle, a Blue Ford Raptor Pick-Up were as follows:
- 1 unit 9mm UPP brand pistol with serial # AB27948
- 2 pcs. 9 mm steel magz.
- 2 pcs steel magz. of M16
- 60 rds. of 5.56 M16 live ammos
- 40 rds 9mm live ammos
- 18 rds. cal 40 live ammos
- 200 pcs cal. 40. fired cartridges
- 100 pcs. 9mm fired cartridges
- 1 Sling bag color blue and gray containing 1 pc. small square size heat sealed transparent cellophane containing suspected white crystalline substance or shabu (drug paraphernalia with drug resudue)
More photos and details in the link below.
Read our previous post below.