Do you still have your Barangay Exit Pass (BEP)? The City Government of Cagayan de Oro will be bringing it back as a requirement for those going out of the house for buying essentials and services since it is a preventive measure that complies with and enforces the guidelines that mandate Filipinos to stay at home especially now that the city is under modified enhanced community quarantine (MECQ).
In case you have lost your BEP, you can go to your barangay hall and secure one. Read below the specific guidelines for the BEP.
- ONE GENERIC EXIT PASS is issued PER FAMILY.
- Any member of the family can use the pass, except seniors, pregnant, PWDs/with illness (subject to barangay evaluation, and those seniors living in single in one household can be given one pass)
- Senior single individual living alone can get the pass
- BARANGAY EXIT PASS is FREE and NOT FOR SALE
- The person using the BARANGAY EXIT PASS must wear face mask
- BARANGAY EXIT PASS cannot be used during curfew hours
- The BARANGAY EXIT PASS contains the name of the barangay, control number, RF code, and signature of concerned barangay chairman and the City Mayor.
- Concerned barangay will distribute the BARANGAY EXIT PASS on house-to-house basis. No need to go to barangay hall.
- The Barangay maintains a MASTER LIST of BARANGAY EXIT PASS issued to families containing the family names with corresponding control number
- Employees reporting to work shall only required to present their work ID
- Enforcement shall be implemented by concerned Sangguniang Barangay Officials and personnel, tanods, and duly-authorized members of the Homeowners Association within the barangay, and the Philippine National Police officers and personnel under the Cagayan de Oro City Police Office (COCPO)