The Divine Mercy Shrine in El Salvador City will be celebrating the feast day this Sunday, April 11, 2021 and due to the pandemic, strict observance of minimum health protocols will be enforced including among others limiting the number of people allowed to enter the shrine to just 1,000 every mass.
See the schedule of activities and reminders below.
- ONLY 1,000 people can enter the shrine every mass. The shrine will provide FREE ticket upon entering the gates. No ticket, NO ENTRY.
- Ages 15 below and 65 above are NOT ALLOWED to enter the shrine. Pregnant women and immunocompromised persons are also not allowed.
- NO PORK PRODUCTS ALLOWED (cooked and uncooked processed/ raw meat) within the shrine premises. Pork products will be confiscated.
- NO VIGIL/OVERNIGHT PARKING ALLOWED inside and outside the shrine.
- STRICT OBSERVANCE OF MINIMUM HEALTH PROTOCOLS. Always wear face mask and face shield. Sanitize your hands frequently. Observe physical distancing. Violators will be fined.
- PLEASE BRING ballpen to fill out health forms, drinking water and snack.
- DO NOT LITTER. PLEASE throw your garbage properly.
from El Salvador City DRRMO