Strong winds caused the loss of power of the Opol-CDO 69kV line which serves power consumers in Opol and portion of El Salvador City in Misamis Oriental and all of Talakag, portion of Baungon in Bukidnon and several western barangays of Cagayan de Oro City this afternoon, February 19, 2021.
In an advisory by MORESCO-1, the following areas experienced unscheduled power interruption due to the weather disturbance:
- ALL of OPOL, Misamis Oriental
- CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY – Pagatpat, Baikingon,San simon, Upper carmen, Canitoan, Tumpagon, Bisigan, Pagalongan, Mambuaya, Dansolihon, Tuburan, Bayanga, Tagpangi, Pigsag an, Taglimao, Tignapoloan
- EL SALVADOR CITY – Ulaliman, Portion of Taytay, Himaya, Ulaliman, Amoros, Molugan
- ALL BARANGAYS of TALAKAG, Bukidnon
- BAUNGON, Bukidnon – Brgy Nicdao