If you crave for aligue, then satisfy it with OH CRAB! Aligue is crab paste made from crab meat and fat commonly used as a condiment and flavoring other seafood dish. Oh Crab! is produced by Cagayan de Oro-based Crazy Crustaceans with 100% pure aligue with no preservatives.
Crazy Crustaceans started when siblings decided to pool in some money to put up this small business in order to recover after one sibling and his partner lost their cruise ship jobs due to the pandemic.
The brand story, though not unusual, shows how innately resilient Filipinos are in the face of crisis and highlights the importance of family.
Aside from Oh Crab!, Crustaceans also has another product called “Keep it Shrimple” – bagoong.
Why Oh Crab!
- it is 100% pure aligue – no extenders, no tofu, no starch, no flour
- definitely no preservatives! – all-natural ingredients
- product is made fresh and delivered immediately to distributors and resellers
- product is like crab in a jar. it’s like eating crab minus the hassle of breaking crab shells
- effortless eating crab meat which can be shared with anybody
- can be used as an ingredient in other dish
- product can be used as viand…best as rice toppings with kalamansi drops
By the way, Oh Crab! is also open to resellers especially now when entrepreneurship is encouraged in view of the pandemic.
CONTACT DETAILS / HOW TO ORDER:
OUTSIDE MISAMIS ORIENTAL
- Send PM to Crazy Crustaceans – Main: https://www.facebook.com/thecrazycrustaceans
- Send PM to Katrina Fabela: https://www.facebook.com/kat.fabs/
WITHIN MISAMIS ORIENTAL
- Send PM to Crazy Crustaceans – Cagayan De Oro City: https://www.facebook.com/Crazy-Crustaceans-Cagayan-de-Oro-City-156010529538602
- Or place your orders through this order form: http://bit.ly/ohcrab-misor
You can also pick up your retail, resale and wholesale orders at distributor’s office:
Fashion in Beauty Enterprise
Pabayo-Hayes Street (between Lechon Kinawboy and Minute Burger; fronting Leo Revita Salon), Cagayan de Oro City
Mondays to Saturdays | 8AM to 6PM (until 5PM only every Thursdays)
Sundays | 10AM to 5PM