The Department of Trade and Industry in Northern Mindanao (DTI-10) is looking for applicants qualified for NEGOSYO CENTER COORDINATORS and BUSINESS COUNSELORS to be assigned in DTI Provincial Office-Bukidnon; Provincial Office-Lanao del Norte; Provincial Office-Misamis Occidental; and Provincial Office-Cagayan de Oro City/Misamis Oriental. The position has a Salary Grade 11 + 20% (Php 24,214.80 per month).
See below the Qualification Standards:
Education: Bachelor’s Degree graduate in a related course such as economic, engineering, agribusiness and business and other similar courses.
Training: At least twenty four (24) hours of relevant training
- With experience in the provision of marketing, financing, training, consultation and other business development assistance
- Has experience in the development and promotion of micro and small enterprises
Competency (if applicable):
- With good oral and written communication skills
- Computer literate, familiar on MS office applications and the internet
- Good interpersonal skills, especially in handling people’s organizations with various cultural backgrounds, and other
- Flexible and a team player
- Can work with minimum supervision
Interested qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing and attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than February 5, 2021, not later than 5:00 PM:
- Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CSC Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
- Photocopy of Certificate of Eligibility/Rating/License
- Photocopy of Transcript of Records
- Other related documents
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application addressed to the following Provincial Directors:
*BUKIDNON: Provincial Director Eriberto Taban-ud, Jr., DTI Bukidnon Provincial Office, KG Ubaldo Building, Bonifacio Drive, Malaybalay City, Bukidnon or email your application to email@example.com
*LANAO DEL NORTE: Provincial Director Ruel Paclipan, DTI Lanao del Norte Provincial Office, 0171 PM Durias Bldg., Quezon Ave. Ext. Pala-o, 9200 Iligan City, Lanao del Norte or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
*MISAMIS OCCIDENTAL: Provincial Director Jane Marie Tabucan, DTI Misamis Occidental Provincial Office, 1F Dajao Bldg. cor. Rizal-Pastrano Sts., Poblacion I, 7207 Oroquieta City, Misamis Occidental or email your application to email@example.com
*MISAMIS ORIENTAL: Provincial Director Almer R. Masillones, DTI Misamis Oriental Provincial Office, G/F, State Investment Building, Tiano-Hayes Sts., 9000 Cagayan de Oro City or email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED
For more information, please contact the Human Resource-Finance Administrative Division, DTI Region 10 and look for MS. GREENLY BATUCAN (Telephone No. 088-722-278, email: email@example.com)