Remember EL PASO RESTAURANT, that rustic laid-back countryside instagrammable diner located along the Talakag-Alanib-Aglayan Road in Songco, Lantapan, Bukidnon? Starting Monday, January 18, 2021, it will finally open its doors to walk-ins.
El Paso will be OPEN from 10AM to 6PM. It will be CLOSED on the succeeding Mondays following tomorrow’s grand opening. All guests will be subjected to a cover charge of P100/pax consumable for food and beverages.
In light of the pandemic, customers are also reminded of the following:
- All guests will be subjected to a temperature check and required to log their information.
- All guests are required to wear face mask upon entering or while at the restaurant and its vicinity and may remove only when eating/drinking.
- Diner seating will be limited and on a first-come first-serve basis. The intention is to not overcrowd the place.
- It will be on a pay-as-you-order basis.
- Practice social distancing at all times.
- Only diners between the ages 15 to 65 will be permitted.
- Bringing of outside food and beverage is strictly not allowed.
See their menu below.
For more photos and direction, read our previous post below.