The Department of Tourism in Northern Mindanao has listed eight sites in Misamis Oriental which could position the province as among the prime dive sites in the country.
The dive sites identified are as follows:
- Japanese Garden – Medina, Misamis Oriental
- Paradise Aquarium – Medina, Misamis Oriental
- Pontoon Wreck – Talisayan, Misamis Oriental
- Sipaka Point – Talisayan, Misamis Oriental
- Mantangale House Reef – Balingoan, Misamis Oriental
- Lapinig – Balingoan, Misamis Oriental
- Gingoog Marine Protected Area – Gingoog City
- Gingoog Pier – Gingoog City
This comes after the recent survey and assessment of the said dive sites by local tourism officials in coordination with accredited dive resorts in Mantangale Alibuag and Duka Bay.
Here are photos of some of the dive sites courtesy of Topsbar Topsbar.
More photos below by Benj Allera.
Watch this video below courtesy of Topsbar.
Here’s another video by Fra-and Quimpo taken at Gingoog Pier.
Some details in the link below.
Meanwhile, read our previous related posts below.