NINETY-ONE Covid-19 cases are still admitted in various hospitals in Cagayan de Oro City as of today, December 12, 2020. The city also recorded TWELVE (12) new confirmed cases bringing the cumulative total to 2,572. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
Aside from the 91 admitted, 349 more Covid-19 cases are currently in isolation who are either asymptomatic or mild cases. See the latest figures below.
View profiles of the latest cases below.
- CASE #2561: 39-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LSI from Mandaluyong City; call center agent; arrived Dec 4 vila Laguindingan Airport
- CASE #2562: 41-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; ROF from USA; arrived Dec 4 via Laguindingan Airport
- CASE #2563: 40-year old male from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; son of case Case #2477; taxi driver
- CASE #2564: 51-year old female from Brgy BULUA; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #2509; govt employee
- CASE #2565: 55-year old female from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #2509; govt employee
- CASE #2566: 33-year old female from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; wife of Case #2410
- CASE #2567: 89-year old male from Brgy BALULANG; LOCAL CASE; has mild dementia; admitted at private hospital
- CASE #2568: 62-year old male from Brgy IPONAN; LOCAL CASE; ongoing hemodialysis
- CASE #2569: 49-year old female from Brgy BAYABAS; LOCAL CASE; govt employee
- CASE #2570: 42-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; loan appraiser of private company
- CASE #2571: 25-year old female from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE – APOR; disease surveillance officer of DOH-10
- CASE #2572: 81-year old male from Brgy BALULANG; LOCAL CASE; admitted at NMMC