Active Covid-19 cases in Cagayan de Oro City slightly dipped to 452 following the recovery of 23 patients as of December 11, 2020. The city also recorded EIGHTEEN (18) new confirmed cases bringing the cumulative total to 2,560. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
Of the 452 active cases, 93 are admitted while the rest are outpatient. See the latest figures below.
View profiles of the latest cases below.
- CASE #2543 – 48/male Person deprived of Liberty- Trustee at Lumbia City Jail
- CASE #2544 – 29/female local APOR from Indahag- Daughter of 2,416 (father)- COCPO personnel
- CASE #2545 – 24/female local from Indahag- Common law partner of 2,544 and exposed to 2,416- Optical company employee
- CASE #2546 – 44/female local from Indahag- Daughter of 2,545 (mother)- Currently in isolation facility
- CASE #2547 – 5/female local from Lapasan- Daughter of 2,410 (father)- Currently in isolation
- CASE #2548 – 12/male local from Camaman-an- Son of 2,455 (mother)- Currently in isolation
- CASE #2549 – 46/male local from Iponan- Exposed to non-CDO case- Public school teacher
- CASE #2550 – 30/female from Balulang- Co-worker of 2,484- Government employee
- CASE #2551 – 30/male local from Macabalan- Sales supervisor of a private company
- CASE #2552 – 33/female local from Bugo- Rural bank supervisor- Admitted for hemo-dialysis- Expired on December 11 at a private hospital
- CASE #2,553 – 34/female local from Balulang- Bank employee
- CASE #2554 – 46/male local from Carmen- Employed
- CASE #2555 – 52/female local from Brgy 37- Store owner
- CASE #2556 – 69/male local from Lapasan- With co-morbidity (diabetes and hypertension)
- CASE #2557 – 63/male local from Carmen- Hypertension, diabetes and kidney problem
- CASE #2558 – 39/male local from Gusa- Motorcycle driver
- CASE #2559 – 57/female local from Canitoan- Wife and watcher of 2,376 (currently admitted)
- CASE #2560 – 63/male local from Canitoan- Hypertension and diabetes- Currently admitted