Cagayan de Oro City recorded ELEVEN (11) new confirmed cases as of 10:00pm of December 3, 2020 bringing the cumulative total to 2,411 of which 438 are active cases. Meanwhile, total recoveries has now reached 1,867. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
View profiles of the latest cases below.
- CASE #2401: 45-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; ROF; arrived in CDO Nov 25 via Laguindingan Airport
- CASE #2402: 22-year old female from Brgy MACASANDIG; LOCAL CASE; exposed to Case #2324 (churchmate)
- CASE #2403: 26-year old female from Brgy MACASANDIG; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #2311
- CASE #2404: 31-year old female from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LOCAL CASE – APOR; doctor at NMMC
- CASE #2405: 26-year old male from Brgy LUMBIA; LOCAL CASE; govt employee
- CASE #2406: 40-year old female from Brgy BULUA; LOCAL CASE; exposed to non-CDO case; civilian employee of PNP at Camp Alagar
- CASE #2407: 79-year old female from Brgy MACASANDIG; LOCAL CASE; admitted at private hospital
- CASE #2408: 62-year old female from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #2368; CDO LGU employee
- CASE #2409: 57-year old male from Brgy IPONAN; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #2263; CDO LGU employee
- CASE #2410: 40-year old male from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; private company driver
- CASE #2411: 71-year old female from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LOCAL CASE; admitted at NMMC; EXPIRED Dec 3