For the second straight day, Cagayan de Oro recorded just TEN (10) new confirmed Covid-19 cases as of 10:00pm of November 17, 2020 as the cumulative total reaches 2,088. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
View profiles of the latest cases below.
- CASE #2079: 47-year old male from Brgy LAPASAN; LSI from Surigao City; arrived Nov 11 via land travel
- CASE #2080: 54-year old male from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LSI from Surigao City; arrived Nov 11 via land travel
- CASE #2081: 9-year old female from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; daughter of Case #1550
- CASE #2082: 40-year old female from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; govt employee
- CASE #2083: 38-year old female from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LOCAL CASE; mother of Case #2068
- CASE #2084: 31-year old female from Brgy INDAHAG; LOCAL CASE; cashier and co-worker of Case #2043
- CASE #2085: 83-year old male from Brgy BUGO; LOCAL CASE
- CASE #2086: 74-year old male from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LOCAL CASE; admitted at private hospital for blood transfusion
- CASE #2087: 22-year old female from Brgy PUNTOD; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #1994
- CASE #2088: 32-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE – APOR; NMMC employee (Medical Records Section)