For a long time, Cagayan de Oro recorded just TEN (10) new confirmed Covid-19 cases as of 10:00pm of November 16, 2020 as the cumulative total is now 2,078. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
View profiles of the latest cases below.
- CASE #2069: 72-year old female from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; wife of Case #1928; attended halloween party
- CASE #2070: 27-year old male from Brgy BULUA; LOCAL CASE; husband of Case #1976
- CASE #2071: 34-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE – APOR; radtech at JRBGH; co-worker of Case #2033, Case #1951
- CASE #2072: 47-year old female from Brgy BALULANG; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #1847; govt employee
- CASE #2073: 45-year old female from Brgy PAGATPAT; LOCAL CASE; aunt of Case #2050
- CASE #2074: 36-year old female from Brgy IPONAN; LOCAL CASE; co-worker of Case #2005
- CASE #2075: 31-year old female from BRGY 27; LOCAL CASE; sister of Case #2005; worker of semi-govt company
- CASE #2076: 72-year old female from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LOCAL CASE
- CASE #2077: 30-year old female from BRGY 15; LOCAL CASE; medrep
- CASE #2078: 37-year old male from Brgy KAUSWAGAN; LOCAL CASE – APOR; nurse at NMMC