The Php759,080,367.13 Bukidnon Airport Development Project (Construction of Landing Area) located at Maray-maray, Don Carlos, Bukidnon has already been bidded out by the Department of Transportation.
A Pre-Bid Conference for the said project was conducted through video conferencing via Google Meet last July 8, 2020 and attended by 10 out of 11 registered bidders/contractors. Among the contractors/bidders include:
- MAC Builders represented by Mr. Michael Cordero
- Unimasters Conglomeration Inc. represented by Mr. Shann Nicoleby Chan
- R-II Builders, Inc. represented by Mr. Maximo Salazar
- Persan Construction Inc. represented by Mr. Francisco Herrera Jr.
- Sunwest Construction and Development Corp. represented by Mr. Glendon Armero
- Pacific Concrete Products, Inc. represented by Mr. Eriberto Go
- AG Araja Construction and Development Corp. represented by Ms. Roxanne Tuazon
- Vicente T. Lao Construction represented by Ms. Mylene Gonzaga
- Hashtag Ventures Development Inc. represented by Ms. Tiffany Gamboa
- BM Marketing represented by Ms. Janice Asis, and
- AC Tumang Construction represented by Mr. Vincent Velasco.
The Approved Budget for the Contract is Php 759,080,367.13. Project duration is 540 calendar days.
Here’s a screenshot of the Invitation to Bid.
Phase 1 construction is still ongoing (1.2-kilometer strip of the proposed runway) while Phase 2 covers the 600 meter runway extension. Phase 3 covers the airport facilities which include the airport terminal building and associated facilities.
Under the proposal, the proposed runway will be 1.8 kilometers x 30 meters.
Check out our previous posts below.