Camiguin Governor Jurdin Jesus Romualdo has issued an Advisory on Motorcycle Backriding in the island province.
Below are the latest regulations on motorcycle backriding in Camiguin signed today, November 4.
- Only one (1) backride passenger is allowed.
- No need for motorcycle barrier for driver and passenger living in the same household.
- Driver and passenger must present adequate proof such as barangay certification, that they reside in the same household.
- Angkas-designed barrier approved by the National Task Force against COVID-19 is required for driver and passenger not living in the same household.
- The motorcycle used must be privately-owned and must not have been hired for its use.
courtesy of JJ Romulado