Are you good in handling K9 dogs specifically trained to assist police and other law-enforcement personnel? The Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) is currently looking for K9 Handlers who are willing to undergo 6 months training in Antipolo and Bulacan, sign a service obligation for 2 years and willing to be assigned anywhere in the country.
Qualificiations are as follows:
- at least high school graduate
- must be physically fit
- dog/animal lover
- preferably 22-36 years old
- willing to undergo 6 months training in Antipolo and Bulacan, sign a service obligation for 2 years
- willing to be assigned anywhere in the country.
Interested applicants may submit, in a white folder, the following documents:
- Application Letter addressed to the Director General, PDEA
- Personal Data Sheet (PDS)
- CS Form 212, Revised 2017 (downloadable from CSC website)
- Cellphone Number/s & E-mail Address/es must be indicated.
- Diploma/Transcript of Records (TOR)
- NSO issued birth certificate (Must be produced in 5 copies (1 original & 4 photocopies)
You can forward/submit folders to PDEA Regional Office No. 10 located at 2/F, Pelaez Sports Center, A. Velez St., Cagayan de Oro City. For inquiries, just contact 0917-301-5553.