DOH-10 reported forty-four (44) new confirmed cases in Northern Mindanao today, October 4, 2020 including 40 local cases of which 21 are in Cagayan de Oro as the regional cumulative total has now reached 3,027 with 1,735 recoveries and 80 deaths based on Daily Covid-19 Briefer No. 240.
See latest figures below.
- 44 New Confirmed cases recorded
- 40 Local Cases (4 Bukidnon, 1 Misamis Occidental, 10 Misamis Oriental, 21 Cagayan de Oro City and 4 Iligan City)
- 4 ROF/LSI (1 Bukidnon, 2 Misamis Oriental and 1 Cagayan de Oro City)
- Of the 40 Local Confirmed Case Recorded 1 is an expired case from Cagayan de Oro City
- Confirmed case Fatality Rate in Region X is at 2.64% (80 deaths)
- 43 confirmed cases recorded were tagged as Recovered (2 Misamis Oriental and 41 Cagayan de Oro City)
- Region X Recovery Rate is at 57.32% (1,735 recovered)