A 65-year old male from Barangay Casinglot became the first confirmed local transmission case for Covid-19 in the municipality of Tagoloan, Misamis Oriental. Info gathered the patient has a travel history to Baungon, Bukidnon last September 1 and almost everyday to Cagayan de Oro. He is now admitted at an undisclosed private hospital diagnosed with sepsis secondary to community acquired pneumonia. He is the town’s 24th Covid-19 case.
Below are more info.
Local Case No. TAG-01:
– 65 years old, male from Barangay Casinglot
– Known Diabetic and Hypertensive
– Travel History: Baungon, Bukidnon (Sept 1, 2020) and almost everyday at CDO before he got sick
– (+) History of cough for one week and 2 days fever
– Complaint of SOB and subsequently admitted at a Private Hospital last Sept. 15, 2020
– Chest X-RAY: Pneumonia
Admitting Diagnosis: Sepsis secondary to Community Acquired Pneumonia, Moderate Risk
– RDT and RT-PCR done on admission
– RDT, Negative
– PCR result came out Sept. 17, 2020, Positive (+)
– Presently stable with O2 support
– Localized Lockdown and – Focused Containment at specific area started last night
– On going contact tracing, profiling, risk assessment, disinfection and disease surveillance
Meanwhile, portion of Purok 3A San Agustin where the patient lives is now placed under Focused Containment and Localized Lockdown.
image by LGU Tagoloan