Cagayan de Oro City recorded 11 new confirmed cases as of 10:00pm of September 17, 2020 bringing the cumulative total to 518. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at city hall.
View some details of the latest cases below.
- CASE #508: 60-year old male from Brgy CANITOAN; LSI from Manila; asymptomatic
- CASE #509: 22-year old female; ROF from Middle East; asymptomatic
- CASE #510: 21-year old female; LSI from Quezon City; asymptomatic
- CASE #511: 23-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; IT specialist; supposed entry to Camiguin; tested positive via RDT Sep 8; traveled to MisOr
- CASE #512: 35-year old female from Brgy NAZARETH; LOCAL CASE – APOR; healthcare worker assigned at DOH; in isolation since Sep 12; developed anosmia (loss of sense of smell), body malaise, itchy throat, lbm; 10 close contacts identified; further contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #513: 57-year old male from Brgy BULUA; LOCAL CASE; exposed to Case #424; watcher of Case #424 admitted at private hospital; 3 close contacts identified
- CASE #514: 59-year old female from Brgy BULUA; LOCAL CASE; wife of Case #513; watcher of Case #424 admitted at private hospital
- CASE #515: 39-year old female; LOCAL CASE; employed at private company; work-from-home since Sep 4; complained of cough, fever
- CASE #516: 24-year old female from Brgy LUMBIA; LOCAL CASE – APOR; social worker exposed to Case #462; 7 household and 23 workplace contacts identified
- CASE #517: 74-year old male from Brgy 17; LOCAL CASE; admitted at NMMC; 3 household contacts identified; further contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #518: 66-year old male from Brgy BULUA; LOCAL CASE – APOR; security officer of a power company in MisOr; admitted at NMMC; had cough and colds; 7 direct contacts identified