Cagayan de Oro City recorded 10 new confirmed cases as of 10:00pm of September 16, 2020 bringing the cumulative total to 507. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at city hall.
View some details of the latest cases below.
- CASE #498: 27-year old male from Brgy PUNTOD; LSI from Quezon City; contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #499: 9-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LSI from Malabon
- CASE #500: 5-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LSI from Tacloban City; asymptomatic; 3 close contacts identified
- CASE #501: 30-year old female from Brgy PATAG; LOCAL CASE – APOR; exposed to a COVID 19 patient in Butuan City; quarantined in Butuan Sept 7; returned to CDO; developed symptoms Sep 12; sought medical consultation and admitted at Camp Evangelista Station Hospital; 1 close contact identified (husband)
- CASE #502: 59-year old male from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; admitted at private hospital; scheduled for surgery; 2 household contacts idendtified
- CASE #503: 83-year old female from Brgy CAMAMAN-AN; LOCAL CASE; admitted at private hospital; complained of shortness of breath; referred to NMMC; 4 close contacts identified
- CASE #504: 39-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; swabbed voluntarily as company work requirement; 4 household contacts identified
- CASE #505: 36-year old female from Brgy CANITOAN; LOCAL CASE – APOR; healthcare worker at private hospital; exposed to Case #461 and #424; had fever; currently admitted at private hospital; 3 household contacts identified
- CASE #506: 46-year old female from Brgy GUSA; LOCAL CASE – APOR; healthcare worker from NMMC; exposed to Case #361 and #366; had fever, cough, colds; admitted at NMMC; 2 household contacts identified
- CASE #507: 67-year old male from Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; referred by JR Borja General Hospital to NMMC and currently admitted; 5 household contacts identified