Cagayan de Oro recorded 7 new confirmed Covid-19 cases, all local cases including 1 death as of 10:00pm of September 14, 2020. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
View some details of the latest cases below.
- CASE #477: 34-year old male from Brgy TABLON; LOCAL CASE; son of Case #372; 6 workplace contacts identified
- CASE #478: 85-year old male from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; had fever, body malaise, shortness of breath; admitted at private hospital; 15 close contacts identified; for transfer to NMMC
- CASE #479: 52-year old male from gated subdivision at Brgy CARMEN; LOCAL CASE; complained of throat discomfort and had fever; admitted at private hospital; swabbed as requirement for elective surgery; 3 direct contacts identified; contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #480: 66-year old male from Brgy LAPASAN; LOCAL CASE; admitted at JR Borja General Hospital; had intermittent fever and cough, epigastric pain, difficulty in breathing; for transfer to NMMC
- CASE #481: 83-year old male form Brgy PAGATPAT; LOCAL CASE; admitted at JR Borja General Hospital; had cough, generalized weakness, loss of appetite, diagnosed with chronic kidney disease secondary to hypertensive hypertensive nephropathy related to community acquired pneumonia; referred to NMMC; contact tracing ongoing; EXPIRED Sep 14
- CASE #482: 94-year old female from Brgy 35; LOCAL CASE; admitted at NMMC; had fever, cough; residing near Contained Area in said Brgy; further contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #483: 36-year old female from Brgy TABLON; LOCAL CASE – APOR; healthcare worker at NMMC; contact tracing ongoing