Cagayan de Oro recorded 7 new confirmed Covid-19 cases as of 10:00pm of September 8, 2020 as cumulative total has now reached 397 cases, of which 130 are active with 255 recoveries and 12 deaths. This was revealed in today’s virtual press briefing at City Hall.
View some details of the latest cases below.
- CASE #391: 18-year old male from BRGY 32; LSI from Caloocan City; arrived Sep 1 via Laguindingan Airport; swabbed Sep 5; ongoing contact tracing
- CASE #392: 48-year old female from gated community in Brgy PAGATPAT; LOCAL CASE – APOR; healthcare worker; exposed to Case #314; developed fever Sep 2; under self-isolation at home; swabbed Sep 5 at private hospital; 3 direct close contacts identifed; workplace contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #393: 38-year old female from Brgy NAZARETH; LOCAL CASE – APOR; healthcare worker at public hospital in the province; had sore throat (Aug 30); fever, headaches (Sep 1), loss of sense of smell and taste (Sep 3); swabbed Sep 5; 20 close contacts identified; 17 of the close contacts placed under home quarantine
- CASE #394: 77-year old female from Brgy MACABALAN; LOCAL CASE; developed fever Sep 5; consulted at private hospital and swabbed Sep 5; admitted at private hospital; referred to NMMC Sep 8; has hypertension; 10 direct contacts identified
- CASE #395: 53-year old male from Brgy MACASANDIG; LOCAL CASE – APOR; government worker; hosted gathering at house Aug 28; 12 close contacts identified; difficulty breathing Sep 4; consulted at private hospital and swabbed Sep 6; referred to NMMC Sep 8; 12 close contacts identified
- CASE #396: 70-year old female from gated community at Brgy LUMBIA; LOCAL CASE; loss of sense of taste Sep 5; went to private hospital for check up Sep 7; referred to NMMC and swabbed; 1 direct contact identified; contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #397: 67-year old male from BRGY 35; LOCAL CASE; admitted at NMMC Sep 9 due to difficulty in breathing; has hypertenson, diabetes milletus, coronary artery disease