Cagayan de Oro logged sixteen (16) new confirmed Covid-19 local cases as of 3:00pm today, September 3, 2020, the highest single day number of local transmission in the city. This is part of the 46 new cases recorded in Northern Mindanao today as per DOH-10 Daily Covid-19 Briefer No. 209.
The latest figures are as follows:
- 46 New Confirmed cases recorded
- 27 Local Cases (1 Bukidnon, 1 Lanao del Norte, 1 Misamis Occidental, 1 Misamis Oriental, 16 Cagayan de Oro City and 7 Iligan City)
- 19 ROF/LSI (3 Bukidnon, 3 Misamis Oriental, 9 Cagayan de Oro City and 4 Iligan City)
- Of the 27 new local cases, 1 is an expired case from Misamis Occidental as Confirmed case Fatality Rate in Region X is at 1.57% (25 deaths)
- 18 confirmed cases recorded were tagged as recovered (4 Lanao del Norte, 3 Misamis Oriental, 9 Cagayan de Oro City and 2 Iligan City)