Five (5) new confirmed Covid-19 cases were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City as of 10:00pm of September 1. This was revealed by City Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya in today’s virtual press briefing.
Below are details of the latest cases.
- CASE #303: 28-year old female from Brgy Bulua; LSI from Manila; arrived August 26 via Laguindingan Airport; swabbed on August 31; asymptomatic
- CASE #304: 34-year old male from Brgy Canitoan; ROF from Japan; arrived August 25 via Laguindingan Airport; swabbed on August 29;
- CASE #305: 22-year old male from Brgy FS Catanico; LSI from Cebu; arrived August 26 via Macabalan Port; swabbed on August 31; asymptomatic
- CASE #306: 37-year old female from Brgy Gusa (gated community); LOCAL CASE – APOR; arrived Cagayan de Oro August 6; reported for work on August 11 in Misamis Occidental; returned to Cagayan de Oro on August 14; showed symptoms of throat discomfort on August 17; experienced colds and stuffy nose on August 19 and after 2 days had fever and complained of loss of smell and taste; swabbed on August 30; contact tracing ongoing
- CASE #307: 51-year old female from Brgy Lumbia (gated community); LOCAL CASE; admitted in a private hospital on August 26 with symptoms of fever, headache, loss of appetite and loss of taste; swabbed August 31 (private facility); has travel history with husband in a province within the region for a month; referred to NMMC