iPay Center, a One-Stop-Shop payment center with the widest and multi-channel payment platform in the country, has just opened ten (10) branches in Cagayan de Oro City and Misamis Oriental providing more convenience for consumers regarding bills payment, remittance, government services, tour packages, airline and shipping tickets and even e-loads.
The 10 branches inaugurated last August 27-28 are as follows:
1. LAGUINDINGAN (Zone 1, Laguindingan, Misams Oriental)
2. KAUSWAGAN 1 (Elipe City, RN Pelaez Blvd, Kauswagan, CDO)
3. KAUSWAGAN 2 (Bato Bldg., Villa Vicente, Kauswagan, CDO)
4. DIVISORIA (Fronting DBP, RN Abejuela St., CDO)
5. LAPASAN (Jimso Bldg., Bacong St., Lapasan, CDO)
6. ALUBIJID (Siarre, Baybay, Alubijid, Misamis Oriental)
7. LIBERTAD (NS Place Commercial Complex, Unit 104, Purok 3, Poblacion, Libertad, Misamis Oriental)
8. GITAGUM (Poblacion, Gitagum, Misamis Oriental)
9. OPOL (Poblacion, Opol, Misamis Oriental)
10. CARMEN (Lane 101, Masterson Avenue, Upper Carmen, CDO)
Check out the following Banks and Bills Payment accepted at iPay Centers.
Payment for Government services include PSA, Pagibig, SSS, Philhealth and NBI.
Do you know that iPay has the lowest remittance rate in the Phillipines?
It also offers e-loads.
Need for shipping and airline tickets?
…and Tour Packages as well.
iPay Center is powered by Bayad Center, a subsidiary of MERALCO.
with photos by Kim Navarro