Cagayan de Oro reported 5 new confirmed cases as of 10:00pm of August 27, 2020 including two local cases, one of which involved a Person Deprived of Liberty (PDL) currently detained at Lumbia City Jail. This was disclosed during today’s virtual press briefing.
Below are some details of the latest cases.
- CASE #272: 54-year old male from Brgy Carmen; ROF from France; arrived in Manila July 17; arrived in CDI August 21; swab test taken August 26; asymptomatic
- CASE #273: 16-year old male from Brgy Carmen; LSI from Puerto Princesa City; arrived in CDO August 21; swab test taken August 26; had symptoms last August 10 but has now recovered
- CASE #274: 29-year old female from Brgy Puntod; ROF from Middle East; arrived in Manila August 5; arrived in CDO August 21; swab test taken August 26; asymptomatic
- CASE #275: 47-year old female from Brgy Gusa; LOCAL CASE; first admitted at a private hospital August 20 with fever and community acquired pnemonia; swab test taken August 25; 14 close family contacts identified; now referred to NMMC
- CASE #276: 24-year old female from Brgy. 31; LOCAL CASE; Person Deprived of Liberty – Lumbia City Jail; swab test taken August 25; arrested by police August 5; detained at Agora Police Precinct then transferred to Macasandig Police Precinct before brought to BJMP Lumbia
Meanwhile, two puroks in Brgy Gusa are now placed under focused containment following CASE #275.