Kagayanon Earl Jude Cabanlet and his EZPZ Team won 3rd Place in the recent Counter-Strike: Global Offensive charity tournament dubbed “Scope for Change” held July 17-19 and July 24-26 and chose Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC) as the beneficiary of his team’s earnings.
Photo below shows NMMC Medical Director Dr. Jose Chan accepting the Php7,500 donation.
Team EZPZ is composed of
- Earl “JONGER” Cabanlet (CDO)
- Mikhele “mikozaur” Villaver (Cebu)
- Craigy “Craigy[S]” Salgado (Cebu)
- Clyde “Samba2k” Gader (CDO)
- Edmar “intervention” Sunga (CDO)