Portion of Purok 5, Zone 10B in Upper Carmen in Cagayan de Oro City is now placed under Focused Containment following the death of a 73-year old female who tested positive of Covid-19 yesterday, August 11, 2020. The deceased was among 3 new confirmed cases in the city as revealed in today’s press briefing.
Below are some details of the new cases:
- CASE #190: 37-year old female from NHA Kauswagan; LSI from Lapu-Lapu City; a missionary worker; arrived by boat last August 5; swab taken August 10; asymptomatic
- CASE #191: 39-year old female from Brgy Agusan; LSI from Cebu; arrived by boat last August 5; swab taken August 10; asymptomatic
- CASE #192: 73-year old female from Upper Carmen; also had home address in Bukidnon; LOCAL CASE; had fever, cough, difficulty in breathing; brought to JR Borja General Hospital last August 11; died 12 noon same day; swab test result came out 1:00pm same day; remains cremated 2:00pm August 11; had chronic kidney infection, diabetes; contact tracing ongoing
Below is the map of the contained zone in Upper Carmen which is near Upper Carmen Elementary School.
Meanwhile, 3 patients who tested positive were re-tagged to Cebu.
- RETAGGED TO CEBU: 47-year old male from Pardo, Cebu; APOR; surveyor; arrived by plane last August 5; swab taken August 10; asymptomatic
- RETAGGED TO CEBU: 41-year old female; LSI from Lapu-Lapu City; close contact of Case #190; asymptomatic
- RETAGGED TO CEBU: 4-year old male; LSI from Lapu-Lapu City; close contact of Case #190; asymptomatic
with images by CIO