Six new conformed cases were recorded in Cagayan de Oro City as of August 4, 2020 including 5 cases involving LSIs and 1 local case who expired at the Northern Mindanao Medical Center (NMMC) at 9:30am today, August 4, 2020.
- CASE #160: 33-year old male from Brgy Macasandig; LSI from Mandaue City; asymptomatic; asthmatic
- CASE #161: 22-year old male from Brgy Pagatpat; LSI from Paranaque City; asymptomatic
- CASE #162: 27-year old male from Brgy Kauswagan; LSI from Binan City, Laguna; arrived by boat on July 27; has minor colds
- CASE #163: 57-year old male from Brgy Cugman; LSI from Antipolo City; arrived by boat on July 27; asymptomatic
- CASE #164: 29-year old female from Brgy Lapasan; LSI from Makati; arrived by boat on July 27; asymptomatic
- CASE #165: 75-year old female from Brgy Lumbia; Local Case with travel history in Lanao del Sur; EXPIRED August 4, 2020
Meanwhile, local health officials disclosd that the 75-year old female (Case #160) who was the 7th COVID-19 local case became the first patient who was given the Remdisivir drug but unfortunately expired this morning, around 9:30AM. She was initially referred and admitted to NMMC last August 3 at 8:00 PM due to 3 days fever and was then diagnosed with Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome (Severe). She was already in critical condition with community acquired pneumonia high risk. Listen to Dr. Bernard Julius Rocha below.
Watch status update by Dr. Joselito Retuya below.