Five new individuals tested positive of Covid-19 in Cagayan de Oro City while 13 new recoveries were recorded as of July 29, 2020. This was disclosed by City Epidemiologist Dr. Joselito Retuya in today’s press briefing at City Hall.
Details of the new cases are as follows:
- CASE #136: 26-year old female from Brgy Kauswagan; LSI from Cebu City
- CASE #137: 19-year old male from Brgy Gusa; LSI from Bacolod City
- CASE #138: 34 -year old male from Brgy Tumpagon; LSI from Marikina City
- CASE #139: 53-year old male from Brgy Patag; LSI from Mandaue City
- CASE #140: 53-year old male from Brgy 36; LSI from Mandaue City
Meanwhile, total recoveries have now reached 74 with 13 new recoveries outnumbering the number of active cases (60) for the first time.